Thursday 25 April 2013

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN GETTING MARRIED? FINDING A MATCH?




Take this quiz and figure out more about yourself and what you want …
I am excited if it is possible to
  • marry in a week
  • seek a match conveniently at my pace
  • do both
I prefer
  • arranged marriage
  • love marriage
  • either – any fine by me
 As far as social networking goes I
  • am a whiz
  • hate it
  • am just ok – use it only when I need to
I am most on
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • the couch
Facebook can help me find a spouse
  • Yes
  • No
  • Don’t know
If someone has at least 50 friends
  • that person has to have given genuine details – you can’t fool so many together
  • that person is miraculously fooling 50 or more people at the same time
  • er – how much is 50?
Information taken from a Facebook profile is therefore
  • worth considering
  • unsure
  • what’s a profile?
Compatibility in a marriage comes from sharing
  • values, interests and attitudes
  • caste and community
  • umm – ever heard of ‘his’ and ‘hers’?
Privacy is sure if
  • I control who sees my details, and not even my parents and FB friends can see them unless I allow it
  • a small number of middlemen and brokers know all there is to know
  • you don’t share information at all – just enter blindly into matrimony
Information and detail is helpful
  • if it is sorted by relevance to the purpose, and clutter removed
  • and the greater the volume, the more the confusion and the irritation
  • to keep me occupied during commercial breaks on TV as I lie on the couch
If the detail sounds good, I would like to
  • express an interest – easily – and take it forward from there
  • wonder if things can really be so easy
  • go under the couch – can’t handle attractiveness on my own
It would be nice to receive relevant profiles or responses
  • within a week – so I know where I stand and soon
  • whenever – I don’t mind waiting
  • let me check – depends on the TV guide on my set top box
I am keen for the convenience if the option is available today
  • for free
  • for a no-exchange, no-return deposit
  • Go on! Even my DTH operator charges 40 rupees a day for the package I want
If you have scored 80% or more in the first options, check out the new Facebook app on matrimony that lets you know who likes you in a week.  If your score is higher in the second option, you are not looking for an easy, quick and clutter-free way of doing things, so let your mind and heart process whatever they are doing right now.  If your score has more of option three, marry your television – that way you won’t have to get up from your couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment